Saturday, January 19, 2008

Something about cosplaying...

Today I got my costume. I am going to cosplay Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden. I don't know if I would give that character justice. I just hope I do.
If there is something wrong about cosplaying it is the fact that some people don't give justice to the character they are cosplaying. No matter how people say that they don't look a bit like the character they are cosplaying they still go on and cosplay. I think it is a strange kind of courage and a lot of passion. No matter how we think that what they are doing is wrong I think we should give them a chance. We cant do anything if they are too skinny, or too fat... if they are took dark-skinned or too white... if they are not of the right gender...
I think cosplaying is just a matter of bringing out the passion burning inside each cosplayer's heart.
We should not discourage one who wants to cosplay it's like putting out their burning passion. However if you really think that the world would laugh at your friend like the way you are laughing then tell him or her the honest truth. Just don't discourage him or her.
I would like to post some pics of my costumes... note COSTUMES but cosplayer NOT INCLUDED!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

random comment....