Friday, March 25, 2016

Hamilton madness

So basically my sister and I started to listen to Hamilton's OBC Soundtrack on Spotify, and now we're addicted. It's very inspiring and all the songs are just amazing. 

Aside from the inspiration we got from the message of the story and the songs, we were also inspired to rap at some point. Now, we don't really rap... I mean we can sing... somewhat... but we're not rappers. At least not me. 

But I tried. This is what happens when you leave me all alone in my room.  


Tried to rap Hamilton: Introduction:  "Sang a part of Aaron Burr, Sir because I just enjoyed their introduction"





Tried to rap Hamilton: My shot : Tried to sing a little part of My shot because I'm not throwin away my shot!






And of course when I got home it's only right that the two of us do a cover or something...









No comments: