Thursday, August 12, 2010

I want to draw!!

I was scanning around fanarts when I suddenly realized that I want to draw again. I know it's easy to draw but I can't even submit my drawings to DA or something... I can scan my drawings but they're not "clean" enough for me. Even after scanning it I want to erase some traces of paper... color over the other parts... you know photoshop things. My real problem is that I just can't do it properly on a mouse. I want a tablet so bad... T_T after I get done with this SP I swear I'll demand a tablet from my parents and draw until my creative juices run dry!

Anyway just recently I lost my voice and surely I got my voice back again. I always think that every time I lose my voice the moment it comes back it would be better and more beautiful... you know... like when you're body building... you strain your muscles to get better muscles. I just think it works like that.

Well I lost my voice because of this song



Note to self again: DON'T EVER TRY TO SING LIKE Nodoame. Seriously I can pull off this song without hurting my throat but somehow Nodoame's version influenced me a lot and thus the lost of voice.

and the moment my voice started to come back (like after a week or so...) I started recording this song and finally uploaded it on youtube.



as far as my SP is concerned... well... don't want to talk about it.

No comments: