Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Boracay Weekend 2016

Back with a vengeance! Hahaha not really. 

So my officemates dragged me to Boracay and with the lure of calamansi muffin I agreed. It was not a wise decision considering I'm saving for my trip this October. In the end, I did not regret the decision. 

The first time I went to Boracay I had little budget and the weather was rainy. It was quite an experience and I still remember how much the raindrops hurt when it hits your face on a speeding boat. 

I guess it's quite appropriate to say that I was back with a vengeance and my goal is to enjoy this trip as much as I can. 

I did! 


The weather was amazing considering that the past few days were rainy. Just look at that white sand against blue. AMAZING!


A photo posted by Edz (@erysd) on








Parasailing. Underwater helmet diving. Banana boat. ATV. YES I TRIED THEM ALL!

P7160231

Lol the fishes looked photoshopped, but I swear they're real. Since this is my second time helmet diving I was not that scared anymore. ^o^/ 



Parasailing though... this was a different story. I know I wanted to do this and agreed to it, even paid for it! But all the time I was very very scared. I asked myself: when was the last time I said 'yes' to something that scares the living hell inside me?

"Are you scared?"
"Terrified."
"Good. Let's do this."

SJCM0020

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

SJCM0026

Look at that fear in my grip. Was it worth it? YES. Would I do it again? YEAH. Will I be scared if I do it again? FUCK YES.




Bora2016

I know I've been snorkeling many times already but this must be the first time I actually enjoyed the activity. Why? Contact lenses yo! This was the year I decided that I'll wear contacts when I swim in the ocean. So far I had no incident. 



I love all the activities but there was something about the ATV that made me really happy that I signed up for it. ROUGH ROAD RIDING YEAH!

A photo posted by Edz (@erysd) on



Of course we still manage to chill and enjoy the island at day and at night: Fire dancing, Gmax (I only watched people get flung. I'm not that brave. ) and the sights and sounds of the island. 




Finally, here's a video of the whole thing compiled and edited by the awesome sir DJ. Thanks man!




No comments: