Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ozine 2011 and other things

Yup I went to a convention called Ozine 2011 after a long time that I haven't been into any conventions before I've been so busy with work but thank goodness that I still have time to enjoy things like this.

I haven't written in this blog for the longest time because of the same reason. I only have internet at the office and I can't really write my blog while in there... right? I guess I can... but that would just be irresponsible.

Anyway here are pictures from Ozine 2011




To know the masked person that occasionally pops up in the pictures click here. Somehow even if he's my only companion attending this convention I was still happy. Uhh... I'm always happy when I'm with him. Hahaha. I should shut up now. ^_________^

Anyway, I'm also attending classes this summer... what kind of classes? I'll post it some day... hehehe...

I also bought a second-hand phone because my old phone is really starting to bug me. No one can call me properly on that phone and most of the time it shows me a white screen... how could I contact anyone with that? So there... new phone... and it's purple... and I'm very happy about it.


Well that's all for now. I want to blog about something else but I want to sleep now... so I guess next time will do.

No comments: