Friday, May 8, 2009

Summer... OJT blues

I am starting my on-the-job training (OJT) this summer. Well that would be the only thing I would do the whole summer. 

I am learning many stuff everyday. This is the first time in my life that I am riding the MRT everyday. When I was younger I always have this strange thought at the back of my mind. I always have this idea that at some point the train would suddenly explode. I'm watching TV too much. That's why I hate watching the news. It's always depressing and terrifying... the worst part of it all... it's true.

I am also learning about rss and php now. Now I finally understoo how powerful those feeds are. So if you want to you could subscribe to my blog... hahaha.

I am never an internet addict but now I appreciate the things the web could do. Maybe someday I would become so tuned to it that it would finally make a permanent place in my life. 

I am also learning a few flash. I could do a bouncing ball now. Hahaha. I know I'm still far from producing a music video or game but soon I'll get there. Soon.

I'm working on a website now. I just hope all would end well. 

No comments: