Friday, June 13, 2008

Real air

There was once a quote from the Matrix where Morpheus asked "Do you think that 's air you're breathing?" or something similar to that...

If he would ask me I would answer "No." What I am breathing right now is death.

I was riding an ordinary bus that time. Looking out the window I noticed how polluted the city is. When I look ahead all I can see are the cars hiding in the smoke they leave behind.

I hate how those vehicles give out black fumes... it is as if they want to kill everyone. Murderous people... and yet they don't even know that what they are doing is practically murder.

I yawned... in the middle of what I was doing I felt my chest hurt. I think I had inhaled some of the smoke. I hate that feeling...

If there was one thing that I don't like in this world that would be air pollution. It is just to much that it is not humane anymore. Many people die because of this problem and yet no one really pays that much attention too it. Especially the smokers.
I once saw a man with his child. The child was walking. I think the child was about 5-6 years old. It was a cute sight but the only thing I didn't like was the fact that the child's father was smoking while walking with her. Little did the father know he was already killing his daughter slowly.

Sigh. I still hope that there's a future for all of us... and I still believe that there would be a day that I would wake up breathing REAL air.

No comments: