Monday, March 10, 2008

Just last night...

I just read the blog of one of my beloved teachers in CMSC... and I was inpired to write this entry.

In just a few hours March 10 na... nag-uusap kami magroroommates tungkol sa enlistment. This registration is a race. Parang sa mga panahon na ito nag-aabsent ang mga estudyante... yumayaman ang mga com shop at bumabagal ang wifi sa di maipaliwanag na dahilan.

Pagkatapos nito aatakihin nanaman ang SystemOne. I cannot understand them... ok I am also irritated when I am underloaded or when I am not given the subject I wanted but that does not mean we should go online and curse the system. It is the system or OCM (online change of matriculation) who is at fault. Why don't students consider themselves guilty? They fail. They get grades like INC and 4. But they do not see that it is because of those that they are having problems.

Nakakairita rin na may mga tao na natatanga sa Internet. May mga naririnig ako na "Pano ba gamitin itong SystemOne na ito?"

umm... na-try niyo na ba ang Help page? If I remember it right merong ganung page dun...
sometimes even if they are already in front of the help page they still rant about they cannot understand.

PEOPLE! YOU ARE UP STUDENTS! TRY TO COMPREHEND WHAT YOU ARE READING... or at the first place read!

...and some students are bashing something that they don't even know... Ignorance is bliss, ne?


When it comes to problem... I've also experienced some...

"LECHE! NADIDISSOLVE SECTION KO! MADIDISSOLVE NA RIN AKO!"

"WAAH!!!! ANG BAGAL NG NET KO! ANG BAGAL NG NET! MAUUNAHAN NA AKO!"

but I do not blame anyone without proof because in the end I might end up looking stupid.

No comments: